We are pleased to provide an outstanding education at John N Given Public School for our students. Innovative programs that meet the needs of all our students are taught by our dedicated and professional staff who care about your child. Our school provides extra-curricular opportunities that encourage the development of excellence, integrity and respect.
Our Board is focused on literacy and numeracy achievement and creating an environment where we are working together on our goal of success for every student. We also value the community partnerships and parent involvement which are so crucial to a successful education for our students.
We welcome your input and questions.
- March 10 - Intermediate Skating
- March 13-17 - March Break
- March 24 - Spring and SK photos
- April 14 - Good Friday
- April 17 - Easter Monday
- April 26- 28 - Grade 8s to Muskoka Woods
- April 28 - P.D. Day (No School for students)
- May 1 - Immunization Shots for grades 7&8 boys/girls
- Did you know? KIDS HELP PHONE is a 24/7 free, anonymous and confidential service for children and youth, 20 years of age and under. They offer both phone counseling and web counseling (post a question, get a reply) on various topics such as bullying, violence and abuse, emotional and physical health, family and peer relations, dating, sexual orientation, money and jobs. Check it out yourself today. Click on the image above or call the number located on the icon.